October 15, 2012

Burger Patty, My Style

.....


Burger Patty is everybody's favorite, especially the kids.


They come pre-packed  available in your favorite leading supermarkets. Mothers on-the-go can easily purchase them for their kids' baon.

But of course,  there is nothing like one that is  prepared at home.

So, I did my own version.  Nothing is really so special..... the only difference is , this is my version.

Ingredients:


1)  Garlic, Onion, Salt, Egg
2)  Pepper


3)  Bread Crumbs
4)  Ground Pork or Beef

Mix them all together in a bowl evenly.

Form the mixed ingredients into burger patties.  You can use a lid of any container, size of your preference and form them neatly..... ready for frying.



-->
So, here is the finished product, Burger Patty, My Style .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails