October 11, 2010

Barrio Fiesta Bagoong

.....





Manggang hilaw is considered nothing without bagoong.  To every Filipino, bagoong is not only a well-known shrimp paste , it can also be used in preparing  your favorite menu like Pinakbet. 


Bagoong is one that I find irresistible.  Just the other day, I consumed two plates of rice with just Bagoong.  The Bagoong by Barrio Fiesta is truly salivating.  It satisfies my gustatory sensation ten times fold.

When I want to make it taste sweeter and spicer, I saute it again, using lots of garlic, sugar (brown sugar is better for it caramelizes) and chili to make it spicy.   

With Bagoong around, my diet is TOTALLY RUINED :).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sarap ng bagoong! Lalo na pagmanggang hilaw! Waaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails