September 20, 2010

Blueberry Lite Cheesecake from The French Baker

.....
Today, after I claimed the Air Revitalisor I bought online , I headed to Robinson's Place.  If I could remember it right, it has been years since I've been there.  That was when I was still working near the place.  I would pass by almost every single day.

Photobucket

I decided to buy bread from The French Baker (feeling sosyal)  instead of the usual fast food, burger and softdrinks,  for lunch today.  I decided to just have it on the bus while on my way home.  I bought ensaymada for pasalubong and for me, the Blueberry Lite Cheesecake.  It was the cake  that I could not get my eyes from  -  had to buy it.  It was to die for.  P88 for a slice, mahal, yes.  I had to indulge, allow me please, just once in a while.  :)

Apologies:  yesterday I posted that I bought if from Delifrance, it should have been French Baker (mea culpa) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails