January 20, 2010

I Love Paotsin

.....

Paotsin, which serves fried dumplings occupies a stall in the newly opened SM Center Las Pinas. I have been a regular customer of Paotsin back in early 2000s. When I was still working in Malate, I used to take my lunch in Harisson Plaza. Inside Rustan's, there was also a stall of Paotsin.

They serve fried dumplings with rice and spicy sauce. Really , really tastes good. Among the many food stalls there in SM Center Las Pinas, Paotsin serves more customers than the other stalls. My personal favorite is fried sharksfin. It only costs P45, very affordable. It is also one of the reasons why it is being patronized by a lot of customers.

So, if ever you catch Paotsin, go and try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails